Monday, September 2, 2013

Does it seem like all I do is travel and go on vacation?

I'm on vacation in Albany until next Sunday.  So glad to be here!  I have a few pictures to share.  (Sorry if you've already seen some of these on Facebook.)

Here I am with my little angel, Hazel.


It is SO hard to get that kid to look into the camera.  I don't know how Courtney ever took this one of her a few weeks ago. And she's smiling!


Is that not the most perfect picture?  That hair!  I could eat her up.

Today there were close to 20 of us at the racetrack in Saratoga.  I love the ponies! I didn't cash in one ticket, but who cares?  It's such a fun place to hang out.

Hey, I lightened my hair again.  The dark brown was way too harsh.  Much better like this!


No Vegas blue sky here; it was overcast all day. There was a 100% chance of rain, but thankfully we didn't get a drop.

Here's my son, Christopher, taking Hazel for a little walk. 


 My daughter-in-law, Ketti, Chris, and Connor doing some serious handicapping.


Connor and my nephew Andy--the next generation of bettors.


Aw....  My boy Connor loves his Granny! 


Hard to believe Connor starts high school on Monday.


Speaking of high school, yesterday I caught up with my high school boyfriend from 40 freakin' years ago!!!  Here we are with my sister Lori.


Crazy!

Like I said, it's great to be here with my family.  And as you can see, it's green in these parts!


Hope you all had an enjoyable holiday weekend, too! 

XOXO

4 comments:

Tara Crowley said...

Looks like a great time. Lucky you that you get to visit family regularly -- we know you work hard for the money, too. Oh Connor, high school, land of craziness. He looks like such a sweet soul. Does he have a posse he hangs with? That he still hugs his granny is delightful!!

Debbie said...

YES. You travel all the time and are always on vacation and I'm jealous LOL. I MISS YOU!!!! I owe you a long email. You're looking great, love the hair (though it's a little hard to see the blonde in the pics) ... Will send an email soon! Promise! Til then ...
XOXOXO

Deb

Julie said...

You do travel alot which is good because I live vicariously through you. Just make sure Ohio is on your travel agenda for 10/31/14. Don't make me come and get you.

In a related story, coming to Vegas right before my wedding would be a nice Bachelorette party. Hmmmm....

Joanna Jenkins said...

Little Hazel is adorable!
Travel all you want-- it looks like you're having a total blast!
xo jj